Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy Beaver

I have been a busy beaver getting out my polka dots and rick rack out. Can't show pictures yet until she gets it. It is on its way across the ocean. I sure hope she likes what I did...
I now have my SSCS ready to mail on Friday. I am a couple days late mailing but it is all ready to go and I can't make it to post office by time I get off work they are closed. So I will be in line Friday morning to get that mailed off and it also has a long travel over the ocean to a far away place. I have had fun doing these swaps.

Check out my side bar. I have added a BOM that just started if you like applique.

I hope everyone has a wonderful happy thanksgiving.

Polly

5 comments:

Teodo said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING POLLY.
ciao ciao

Chookyblue...... said...

just let me know when you parcel is gone..........

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Wow! You've been busy! Keep up the good work! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Anonymous said...

That BOM looks really good. i've fowarded the details to someone I think will love it too.

Well done on completing so many swaps. That is so productive of you at such a busy time of year.

Thimbleanna said...

Well, at least SOMEONE is getting something done. Congratulations!