Monday, September 22, 2008

who am I???



This second post it to Randi because I agree it is nice to put a name with a face after talking so long with people. However, on the flip side I understand don't want to put themselves out in blog land and keep themselves protected so I have covered myself in both areas and am not afraid to post any pictures of me so here you go.. Nothing is recent but all within the last 6 months... The first picture is with Tony Stewart's car. I love the races...I love Nascar, Formula 1, all of them but I won't bore you with that. Next picture is one that was taken of our group at work and I just cropped myself out so I wouldn't have put the guys that I work with...they may have not liked that.

I forget to have you check out Nanette's site for the fun christmas swap she is hosting...go check it out...Enoungh for one day:)

Enjoy:)
Polly

7 comments:

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Hey, whose the babe?? Lol, very nice pictures :o)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOW a face. Now I know who I am talking to. I told hubby you look like a young Angie Dickenson. That's a good thing by the way. .

Randi said...

I agree with the above commenter, you look like Angie D. You are so pretty, what a great smile!

The fabric basket you made ( a couple of posts below this one) came out so cute! I am going to be making some of those for Christmas presents.

Thimbleanna said...

Alert Alert!!! We have a hot quilter amongst us!!! What a cutie you are!!!

Des said...

That's such a great idea. Yeah, post a picture of you. Can I have a pic of you and I'll post it as me on my blog! You look like a total california babe.

Lyn said...

Ahhh Polly, how embarrassing.Did you not have an inkling, like a bit breezy. I too love car racing.We have the V8 supercars and when we can we go to the Historical Car Racing at Phillip Island and Winton in Victoria, Aus.Regards Lyn

Pam in Colorado said...

I can see the Angie D thing going on! Very pretty. It is fun to see what people look like. I'm staying with the little photo with my link. That's as far as I go this year! ;)