Tuesday, September 9, 2008

new swap

Guess what I am doing a new swap...I am waiting for my partner. Which brings up the point that I need to say thank you to everyone that visited my blog and left me comments about how to be a great secret angel...Thank you so much. I am loving these swaps and I love all you in blog land...I don't have anything to post that is quilting since I am investing most all of my time in my algebra class. I have my first exam on Saturday morning...I can't wait. I feel really good. We will see on Saturday how good I feel. Maybe then I can find something quilty to post. I want to say thank you to chookyblue for sending peeps over to help me with my question about being a good angel. Thanks for that:) so not much else to report on so I will leave you with a quote that I keep by my desk..."Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared...Edward Rickenbacker" Have a great day:)

Polly

No comments: