Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Check this out

Good Morning to all my friends!!! I hope you are having a wonderful beginning to a great week. Today I want to start off letting you know if you haven't already signed up for the Stitcher's Angel Swap check out Helen's blog and sign up today. I did it. I figured out how to get her logo on my sidebar. (If I could figure out how to put her logo up on my side bar I would. All I can get is her link. Go figure. Someday I will get this figured out.) You don't want to miss out because you will fill sad when everyone is talking about it. Ask me how I know? Because I didn't get signed up in time for the Christmas swap at Chookyblue and I was very blue that I didn't get in. Maybe next time.
If you want to win some fabric click here:
This is for 4 yards of the sample pack. Go check her out:)

I went home last night and walked my Sophie and feel like a million dollars after not feeling so good last week-end. I can relate to poor Bailey with a icky tummy. I hope he will feel better soon. If you need a little pick me up go see the cosmos and that will make you smile. They are beautiful! When I saw them they gave me warm fuzzys and made me think of my cosmos when I was married. Here is wishing you a great day and thanks so much for being my friends.
Polly

2 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...can you write me sometime with your email address? niteyshift@comcast.net =)

Chookyblue...... said...

hey......aren't you happy now......so pleased I found a spot for you in the SSCS......