Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back...I am ready...I am here for me and no one else. I do lots of prowling on other blogs and have decided for several reasons to come back. Most important I need to do this for me. I need to journal or so I have been told but I do feel I need to write my thoughts down. I am hurting so bad on one side and the other I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is my blog and if punctuation isn't correct or I say something you don't like you can leave but this is my space. So now that I have said that I will be back soon for a new post. You have to start somewhere and that somewhere is here for me. I am still breathing and still alive and for me that is huge. 2 weeks ago I was ready to quit. I didn't want anymore. I survived the 2 weeks so lets keep going!

Polly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His choice last year ended up being the High [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#968]north face clearance[/URL] Fastforward backpack along with wheels. Now, let's keep in mind that as a grade schooler, he fundamentally wheels his lunch to high school. Homework when there [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] any, was largely furnished on tear-off sheets.

Anonymous said...

It's due to these strategies that N . Face nevertheless [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#2151]www.northfacedenalijacket.org[/URL] during the number spot when it comes to producing activities out of doors equipments, with additional when compared with forty three retail shop through the U.s. on your own with an increasing amount of retail store to the distinctive parts of the world.Until now the business maintains the [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#744]north face denali[/URL] associations along with the out of doors neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

Ι'm not sure where you're getting your infоrmatіon,
but good toρic. I nеeds to spend some
tіmе learning much more or understandіng moгe.
Тhanks for fantastic information I was
loоking for this іnfo for my mіssion.



my blοg poѕt :: fast cash loans no credit check